Sakier VandemBasic InfoName:
N/A any thing will do :pGender:
Sakier, While he doesn't like love, he doesn't hate it either. The idea that someone needs to be with you all your life and hold your hand seems off to him. He doesn't see the difference between a lover and a friend. They're all family to him no matter what.
Out of battle, he's calm, sarcastic (In a good way) and doesn't let anything get in his way of having a good time. He usually stays away from large crowds or mobs and looks on from a distance. It's not that he's anti-social, he just finds large crowds of people to be annoying.
Mid battle, he's the complete opposite. He takes no jokes and even lashes out at people for small talk during travel time. When he's in a battle, he gets the job done no matter what. Despite this, he will never ever let one of his friends get injured if it was in his power to do so.
He's no stranger to death however. He can watch an execution just fine. Preforming one is completely different. If he was forced to kill another human being, he would stiffen up and freeze. Even if the person wanted to die, he couldn't. The idea of ending something as precious as human life was alien to him.
Group: Trainee Squad
Weight: 70kg/154lbs (Fairly healthy BMI for an adult, which he is not)
Hair Color/Length: White and slightly spiky
Eye Color: Blue
Appearance: His structures face gives him a masculine.. The constant maneuvering around the field during training gives him some muscle to add to the masculinity. That being said, no one takes him seriously because of his unnatural hair color which he shares with his mother. He looks as if he could sprint a marathon, but looks don't all ways tell the tale.
- Toughness - 3
- Intellect - 7
- Dexterity - 6
- To Sakier, Exercise represents release and freedom. He loves pushing himself to the limit to see just how good he is at his job.
-This ones a no brainer, really. His family are what keeps his sanity intact and without family there would be no reason for him to live.
- Contrary to his exercise habits, Sakier loves eating. He doesn't know why he can eat so much and not get fat! He must burn all the fat off...Dislikes:
- He hates the nobles. Especially the king. They think they can sit behind their walls, drinking tea, while real
men fight and die for them?
-Whether it's their annoying webs or their stupid legs, Sakier hates the rascals. He's not scared of them, he's got bigger (literally) things to be scared of.
- He hates sports and anyone who plays them. Why waste all your energy on a match of football when you can fight the titans with that strength?Fears:
The colossal and armored titans.
- He's frightened by the fact that some powerful titans can think and act like humans. They can plan strategies and move so effectively they can win any battle.
- The concept of death perplexed Sakier. Everyone who was going to die wanted to live, but when you died you would be in a better place full of life and happiness, so why want to live. Then it hit Sakier. There is no life after death. An eternity of nothingness. Nothing personal you do will ever matter in life after you die. The universe will go by without you seeing a split second of it.
- Sakier could never commit such a horrendous act upon another human being. We would maim, stab or shoot another person as long as it didn't kill them. But actually killing them would scar him for life.Motivations:Character HistoryBackground:
It was 9 years ago, he was 6 years old. Everything was fine and peaceful for his mom and his dad. Absolutely nothing could go wrong. Well, that's what he thinks.
It was midday Saturday, he was going to see his father working. Sort of like a "Bring your son to work day".
His father picked him up and hugged him then greeted him with a little poke on the cheek. Sakier remembers this clear as day. He noticed a tall man walk towards his father. This man had a grudge against his father for getting him kicked out of work. He had a strange metallic object in his hand. Sakier mentioned him to his father, then the scene after that was a brutal, bloody mess. His father corpse layed there on the ground, muttering incoherent sentences. Sakier cried and cried, useless to help is father.
Four years later, then the wall was broken. His mother, a prized member of the garrison, moved him to safety. But he would never forget the horrors of the titans. The town doctors wife, Carla Jeager, was devoured alongside the hundreds of other poor souls because no one had prepared for the onslaught that the Titans brought with them.
A few months later he received a note saying that the operation to retake wall maria has failed, and that his mother had died. After crying himself to sleep for countless nights, Sakier vowed to take up his mothers footsteps and join the Recon Corp so he can help make a difference, if a small one, in the fight to retake the land that was ours.Extras:
N/A but if Character back story needs to be longer I'll do so.