A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.

Live Action Movie 2015-08

Share | 

Shimura Works RP (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tetsu

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Stationary Guard

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:35 am

It was later then Rysa liked being out. Stohess district was not one of the more criminal filled districts excluding the military police that based themselves here. Rysa sighed as she returned to her station from patrol. Finnigan was more than happy to be out and about however.  The quarter horse enjoyed the little ride through the city even with their ammo limber in tow. "Sorry you haven't been out more boy." Rysa said patting his mane and handing him a carrot before mounting up the head out to some workshop captain had suggested for getting gear and whatnot repaired. "I hope he does artillery pieces..." She sighed as she kept a good deal of her ordinance and her personal 3DMG in the limber box. 

As she approached the general location of the shop, Rysa slowed her horse down a bit to a slow trot as she began to approach the building. "This looks like the place..." She said keeping her hood from her Garrison uniform cloak over her head as she dismounted. "Stay here boy." She said tying Finnigan up outside the shop. She quickly checked the lock on the limber before going to the door and knocking three times upon the door. The cool night air was still as she awaited outside patently for someone to answer the door
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:45 am

Cora smiled, "Black! I want my coffee pitch black. Like my soul or better my fucked up mind!", she said.
"Can I come with you? I don't want to stay here with those two idiots.", Cora was referring to Nec and Vex.

I heard something!
Probably just Vex.
No seriously. I did hear something.
I'm not sure.

"Nec heard something.", she just said plainly making him know that she was not sure if she was right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:13 pm

Mitsuo nodded, quite scared of Cora's answer, "pitch black, got it. " He helped Cora up, "sure you can come." He walked back out to behind the counter and saw a silhouette at the door, "that must of been what Nec heard, " he thought before shouting, "WE'RE OPEN!" He walked through the counter door and up to the door, pulling it open.

Tetsu

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:50 am

"We're open..." She heard somebody yell from inside as the door flung open before her. "Hey, I heard you run some sort of repair shop?" Rysa said looking at the fellow who had the obvious appearance of a mechanic. "Yeah because I have this cannon that needs a few shells made and I was wondering if you could accommodate?" She added looking inside the workshop a little bit as she looked back at the ammo limber that she had brought with her. The wheel of the cart could probably use some repairing as well, so might as well get that done too she thought as she turned back to face the fellow. "So anyway,  Rysa Buorn, mind if I come in?" She asks awaiting a response from the fellow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:26 am

Mitsuo nodded, "yeah, sure, come in," he spoke while stepping out of the way to grant Rysa an entrance, "I am Mitsuo Shimura and I will help you out in a minute but right now I'm going to get my friend a coffee... want one?" He asked politely while smiling. 'Huh, strange... not usual that I forget to put my emotionless facade on... must be because Cora's here,' he silently thought, 'either tat or because I'm in the workshop...' He waited for a response from the Garrison soldier.

Tetsu

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:39 am

"Thanks" Rysa responded as the fellow stepped out of he way. She swiftly dropped her cloak's hood and stepped inside the doorframe. As the fellow introduced himself as Mitsuo Shimura, Rysa took note of that fact. "Well met Mitsuo." She said somberly as he mentioned going out to get some coffee. "Yeah, Actually I would really appreciate some,thank you." She said kindly as she formulated how she wanted it. "As to how I want it made, surprise me." She said flashing a quick smile before turning and allowing him to leave, and opening the rest of the shop to her line of sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:11 am

Cora came out of the back room and took a look at the newcomer.
"Well...hello there garrison guard.", she said not really sure what to think of her. Why did she just call him by his first name?
She inspected the woman.
"Oh. Wait I should introduce myself too.", she said not smiling as she would normally, "Cora Wolf, former military soldier."
She would not say it right away that she was kicked out and now a soldier again.

Last edited by cornix on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:55 am

//OOC :(Timeline-wise, this post is set before the making of a hero)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:58 am

//OOC: (That's not your place to say Alan... but it probably will be)

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:30 am

//OOC: (I mean... it sort of is. Not trying to extend my powers here - I just established earlier here that Alan avoided Cora on purpose due to shame, and that he didn't talk to her since the trial. In 'The Making of a Hero', Alan talks to her for the first time since the trial and makes up with her. Since this is post is all happening on the same day and no time shifts were made, it's bound to happen before 'The Making of a Hero'.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:01 pm

//OOC: Aye aye sir. Let me change that really quick. I just didn't really think right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tetsu

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:03 am

"Garrison guard, wow I didn't know we were that generic?" Rysa said with a hint of laughter. "I'm Rysa, well met." She said extending her hand out to Cora in a gesture of kindness. She noticed how gruff Cora appeared, and how she seemed to be an interesting enough person. Taking in her appearance she quickly tried to remember who she was for future encounters. "What brings you to this shop?" She asked in a friendly tone as she awaited the coffee that was sure to come later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:21 pm

Cora just nodded. She wasn't really sure about her. Most of the garrison guards were drunk and most of the time useless. She didn't seem drunk but...well...Nec didn't like her and Vex wasn't really sure either. That caused nearly all of them to not like her.
She shook her hand and then realized she had just asked her a question.
"What brings me here? Mhhh...in first place what brings me to Stohess is a job and why I'm here: Mitsuo. I wanted to visit him. Didn't see him in a long time."

Since you got kicked out of the military.
Yes since then.
Want to say it? That would confuse her.
Would be funny...I don't really know about it though.
Do it!

"To be precise I didn't see him since I got kicked out of the military.", she just said plainly. Cora loved to do things like that. Just throw some random statements in a conversation and then went on with it as if nothing happened.
"Also. What brings you here?", she asked seeming interested but without really knowing if she had asked that question yet. She was too concentrated on her soldiers standing outside. They were laughing about something Cora hadn't seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tetsu

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:56 pm

"Hmmmm, well the military isn't cut out for everyone." Rysa said with the shrug. If she had a nickel for everything someone was kicked out of ther ranks, she could have retired now and been happy. "But as for me I had an idea that I wanted to run by our local inventor over here." She said remembering that Mitsuo had left to get coffee. "You see I'm trying to devise different methods of packing, and different types of artillery shells...which is you know my thing being an artillery commander and all." She said remembering that if anything were to go down, her ammo box carried all her gear...and was only a few feet away outside.

"So...what's this job of yours that brings you to Stohess?" Rysa asked leaning against the wall. This self Rightious person seemed to think very little of her by her mannerisms; however Rysa didn't care. She would probably be better company than silence as it was. "Not to intrude on your business or anything." Rysa said calmly trying to keep a level head. Obviously she was going to have to do her best to understand this strange woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:30 pm

Cora smiled as she said the woman said that the military wasn't for everyone.
"You certainly are right. It isn't for everbody.", she listened as she told her her reason to come to Mitsuo, "Artillery Commander?", she asked, "Why did you choose that?", she asked this time seriously interested, "Maybe it is just me but...artillery can be great but I don't like it. I don't know why tough.", she said.

Cora tought if she could tell her what she did. She could certainly tell something but not all.
"I sold two men to a noble. Or better he rented them and...", she stopped not really sure if she could tell her.

Better not. I don't trust her.
You don't know her long enough.
That is right. I probably shouldn't.

"And some other buisiness I can't tell you.", she added after thinking about it. Cora looked outside to her companions.
She opened her mouth as if she wanted to say something but closed it again. After some time she decided to say something nevertheless.
"How many people are under your command?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tetsu

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:11 pm

"I chose The artillery because I was exceptionally good at operating the mobile pieces." She said thinking back to her unit's howitzers and field guns that they have been using to help defend the wall, most recently durning the retreat back to wall Rose. "Being an artillery woman has saved my hide and innocent lives more times then I can count." She finished keeping her leaning posture against the wall. "Not many people are patient enough or brave enough to load and fire a cannon while a titan is charging at you...it takes guts." Rysa said firmly feeling her chest swell with pride at the fact that artillery had proven as effective as it has been. 

As the woman spoke of her "job" of selling people, Rysa slowly began to approve less and less. She didn't believe in human trafficking, and opposed this greatly. "As for how many are under my command, it would take a while to count." Rysa answered honestly as she had only recently become a captain. "However seeing as I'm the Captian of the Garrison's artillery, I would say a decent amount are under my preview." She said quickly formulating something to ask that wouldn't be seen as offensive. "So what is it you do exactly?" She asked not quite sure what to make of the woman if her "job" was selling people to nobles...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:33 pm

Mitsuo slowly opened the shop door with his back. He entered whilst turning around, holding a tray which had three mugs on it. "Coffee is here," he stated the obvious while he walked over to the the counter and placed the tray on it. "This is yours Cora," he handed her a black mug, "and this is yours Rysa, milk and two sugars, hope you don't mind," he handed her a red mug. "I have tea..." he said before picking up a white mug and taking a sip of his drink. He leaned against the counter and patiently waited.

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Cora listened to the woman. She was right, she definitly didn't have the patience for artillery. Definitly not.
"I respect you that you have the guts to stand there and calmly operate your gun or in general artillery while titans are around. I could never do that. Never.", she said showing her some honest respect.

"I just have one question left: how do you manage that many people? Do you have some other people under your command who lead them? Or are you one sole person leading that all?"

She sighed, "Also to your question: I am a mercenary. The people I sold are soldiers I trained.", she had expected some disgusted reaction from that woman as she said she sold them. That was normal. Nearly everyone did as long as you didn't grow up in that enviroment.
"It may seem weird and everything but ok that I sell people. But I sell them because they are soldiers. Just see them as some kind of private soldier you pay something every month that they stay with you and protect you. It's no different from the military with the only exeption that my soldiers start their training at five or six years of age."

Mitsuo entered the room and Cora took the coffee gladly.
"Thanks Mitsuo!", she said and drank it, "Finally. Staying up that long is sometimes okay but now it was just too much!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Shimura Works RP (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3