A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.

Live Action Movie 2015-08

Share | 

Shimura Works RP (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:21 am

Mitsuo smiled, "good because I have a secret I want to share with you, " he said and gestured for her to follow him. He reopened the counter door and walked into the back room once more. "If it's big ass huge machines you want, I'm in the progress of making one," he smiled and walked over to the work desk and layed his hands on the Mech limbs. "It took a while to build these, " he had a goofy smile again, "three weeks with no breaks, not stopping for food or sleep."

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:02 am

Cora was excited for whatever Mitsuo wanted to show her and she followed him.
She expected something huge but not that what she saw.
Cora's eyes widened and she started laughing and clapping her hands.
"Mitsuo you are awesome! I love it! This is great! If you have the final version of it then you need to get me. Instantly! I don't care where I am right now then but I want to see it instantly!"
She stopped smiling.
"Hey! You should sleep and eat! I can do this but you don't!", she started grinning again, "No but. Seriously. This. Is. Awesome. I could never do that."
She came closer and inspected it without touching it. Cora was not a person to just randomly touch things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:14 am

Mitsuo smiled, watching Cora. "You can touch if you want," he gestured for her to come closer, "just promise me that you will tell nobody that I'm making this." He must admit that he was kind of scared that Cora would steal and use the finished product for her own purposes, 'but she wouldn't do that, would she?' He didn't like doubting her but he couldn't help it now that she leads a mercenary gang. "I will be the only one allowed to use this when it's completed, I'm sure you understand why." He stretched, "I think I'll rest a while before starting the next piece... I mean, I need to get more parts and understand every detail on my blueprints..." he trailed off, "but yeah, I'll take a rest. "

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:40 am

Cora touched it quickly with her index finger and grinned.
She shook her head not only because she was really impressed by his work mainly because she disagreed with him in her telling something to anyone.
"I won't tell anyone. Even if someone would torture me I wouldn't. No seriously, I'm used to that. This is more or less my job. Not telling things, not enduring torture...but...no...it also is. Dammit. Forget what I said just now. I won't tell anyone. That is what matters."
She ran her fingers over it.
"This is so great...If someone else wanted to use it without you wanting it. Just tell me. They are as close as dead.", she looked up to him, "I just don't get the 'understand every detail of my blueprints' You made them didn't you? How can you not understand them?"
Cora looked back at the pieces. She was really impressed by his work.
"You know that you can visit me anytime you want. Just go to Nedlay. Finding me there is not so difficult. Then you can see what I do all day. Just if you want to, of course."
Cora remembered the last time she had shown him something of her past and now job again. He was different from her. Really different. She wasn't really sure if he would like what she did all day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:52 am

Mitsuo chuckled, "just because I made the blueprints doesn't mean I completely understand them... anyway, changes can be made." He walked over to Cora and stood next to her, "of course I will come to see you. Why wouldn't I want to?" That was rhetorical question, there might be a few possible reasons why he wouldn't want to but he didn't want them said aloud. "You know... some days I look at my work and think, 'is what I'm doing... right?' " he stated, making conversation, "I don't know why I do but... sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my life away... working with cold metal." He realized how obsessed he must sound with his work and turned to Cora, "anyway, is there something you needed... except from wanting to talk?"

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:50 am

Cora didn't really understand the thing about blueprints and him not understanding them. But she didn't wanted to ask again.
"Why waisting your life? That's not waisting that is great. I mean...you actually can change the current situation we are in. You can help people...", she looked at the floor, "I don't help anyone. I just make everything worse.", she whispered but quickly looked at him again and continued speaking normally again,"You see: we have different jobs. I have a job where the main buisiness is developing certain abilities. And your job's main buisness is developing machines. It is kinda alike. The main difference is that my job hurts people and yours helps them."

She took a look at the limbs again before she eventually realiced he had asked her a question.
"Oh...why I am here besides talking?", she smiled, "Well...I guess I just wanted to visit you here. Nothing more. Aaaaand I was in Stohess with some of my soldiers. I had some...buisiness here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:01 pm

Mitsuo hesitated in thought. "Your work does help people.... as sellswords but... maybe the wrong kind of people." He said this while staring at his project. He seemed to have stuck himself in a trance by being lost in his thoughts. He snapped out of it, coming back to his senses. "I see... you had 'business'. May I ask what kind or is that confidential?" Mitsuo stretched before using his hands to lean on the work desk. He looked at Cora, patiently waiting for a response.

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:24 am

Cora scratched her head. She wasn't really sure if she should tell him.
"We had to do some more things here.", she said, "I can tell you just one."
She sighed, "I sold some of my soldiers to a noble. Just two and not forever."

Cora bought some 3DMG also and some soldiers from a different kind of mercenary group.
She looked at the limbs again.
"Should I introduce you to my personal soldiers? I currently have four I specially trained."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:28 am

Mitsuo nodded, "I see." He hugged Cora, "to be honest I don't want to meet them." He waited for a moment before letting Cora go. "I'm just happy to be with you, " he smiled. Surely his feelings were obvious now. 'Maybe she's just scared to return them...' he pondered.

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:38 am

Cora blushed as he hugged her and blushed even more as he started talking.
"Y-you sure you don't want to meet them? They are really nice people. They don't talk very often but they can be I guess...", she just said out of perplexity.

Calm down idiot.
That doesn't really help...
Let me.

Vex took control and Cora's body stopped blushing and she calmed down again.

Thanks Vex.
I will need to return alot of favours for kicking you out of the military.
You damn have to.

Cora looked at Mitsuo not really sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:38 am

Mitsuo chuckled, "I'm sure they are nice people but I don't want to meet them, sorry." He looked around, searching for something to talk about, "so... want anything? From the shop, I mean." He scratched the back of his head, 'I'm sure dad will kill me if I don't sell something!" Mitsuo felt a drip of sweat trickle down his back, he didn't know what was making him sweat, "is it the fear of my father, the heat of the room?' He was changing the subject mentally like it was clothes.

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:44 am

Cora just nodded at what he first said but shook her head as he offered her something.
"No thanks Mitsuo. I'm fine.", she said.
She looked around the room, "Do you have anything to drink. Just water.", she then asked. She was not really thirsty but she asked him anyway.

Cora looked down on the floor, "I'm...surprised that you still like me after you found out about my...mental health problems.", she whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:00 am

Mitsuo smiled and looked around. "I usually keep a bottle of water around here somewhere..." he spoke while walking over to the blueprints covered desk. He moved a few blueprints out of the way, some falling to the floor, and found a metal flask, "ah, here it is!" He walked back to Cora and handed it to her, "There ya go!" Mitsuo blushed at what Cora whispered, "J-Just because you have a few extra voices in your head doesn't change who you are... and I like you because you're you," he admitted.

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:05 am

Cora took a sip and then gave it back to him.
"Thanks Mitsuo.", she said and looked at him, "But they are not really extra voices. They are extra persons that is the problem...", she started grinning, "Hey you have three friends in one friend now! It's like you buy three for one. That is somehow great!"
Cora got lost in thought if she should tell him more about them or not.
"Do you want to meet them?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:13 am

Mitsuo blinked, coming back to his senses. "Meet...them?" He tilted his head at an angle in thought, "well... I guess I haven't yet so it'd be nice to know what you're dealing with." Mitsuo placed the flask on the work bench and waited for Cora to do whatever she was going to do. He wondered what the other two Coras were like. 'I hope they're nice and have a sense of humor,' he thought.

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:39 am

Cora grinned and decided on introducing them herself first.
"Just for the record. Nec was the first to appear and is more quiet. She doesn't talk so much. Vex is the one that loves to kill people. Not you. But...well...everyone else.", she hoped she hadn't frightened him too much.

Nec took control first. The look in her eyes changed to a cold and distant one. Without any emotions at all. She looked at Mitsuo for some time before Cora reminded her that she should say something.
"Hello Mitsuo.", she just said, "I really like your blueprints. I understand some things but not everything."

Cora took control again, "She is one stupid fellow. Don't mind her. She is the smartest and always has to show this. Vex's turn."

Vex grinned at Mitsuo. It was the not really friendly but creepy smile again.
She hugged him.
"Oh hello there my dear Mitsuo! Don't mind the others always saying I'm stupid. I'm not. I'm just...a forget it. I'm Vex. The best of them all! The one you might look at from the distance but not meet in an alley at night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:45 am

Mitsuo chuckled nervously, "h-hi there! A-aren't you a little... close?" He was scared by Vex... especially by her smile. "Is it natural for one to like Nec better than you? Of course I prefer Cora though..." he forced a smile, his fear still showing through it. "I might need to talk to Nec seeing as she can understand my blueprints... a little." He hugged Vex back for a split second, hoping that that would make her let him go.

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:48 am

Vex shook her head.
"No it isn't! I mean I'm the most awesome one of them all he-"
"Oh shut up Idiot!", Nec said and looked at Mitsuo, "Don't mind it. He is weird. I never know what she wants."
Nec backed away from Mitsuo.
"I can understand just a bit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:03 am

Mitsuo scratched the back of his head in confusion. "Right," he let out a slight chuckle, "so, anyway, you can understand just a bit, huh? What parts? The joints for movement? Running on gas? Sword blades for fingernails?" He questioned Nec as it was rare to meet someone who even partly understands his work. Even his father doesn't understand any of his blueprints. "... Nevermind, I shouldn't pester you so much, it's nice to meet you though, both of you, Nec and Vex."

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:11 am

Nec took a closer look at the blueprints again.
"I understand how you want to build it. You know what I mean? If you would give me the parts I could tell you how to build it. Not all of it of course but most of it. I don't understand how you want to power it though.", she looked at Mitsuo again and nodded, "Nice to meet you too. I met you before. But you didn't know."

Cora interupted Nec, "She means that she was in my head all the time and knows everything about you I know. So you could not really say that she knows you."

"I know him. Better than you!"

"We are in the same body! You can't know more about him than I do! I would have noticed that!"

"Guys guys! Let the professional do that. So...Nec and Co-"

"Shut up Vex, noone needs you! Sorry that you had to hear this...", Cora said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:19 am

Mitsuo shrugged, "I'm ok with it." He was calmer now that he has gotten a sense of the situation. "As for powering my Titan, it will run on the same gas as our 3DMGs! Why do you think I've been studying them so much?" He chuckled. If his dad was here he would have been hit over the head with a spanner, 'probably for being an "arrogant brat",' he thought.

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:05 am

Nec took over again and wrinkeled her forehead.
"With the same gas? How? That would not work that well would it?", Nec was quiet. She thought about how it could work.
"You mean like...you are powering it with gas...the same way as you would power something with steam? That could indeed work but the amount of gas you would use...isn't that too much?"

Nec was quiet again thinking about other possibilities.
"But I don't have any other idea, so I can't say it is not good. Not unless I have a better idea."

"Well to the 'studying them so much' thingy you said. Maybe you studyed them before you even had the idea of making a...am I right: Steel titan? And then came to the conclusion of using them? Ever thought about that?", Vex suddenly said with a mocking tone in his voice. She grinned her usual creepy grin again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:48 pm

Mitsuo nodded, "yes. I have been studying the 3DMG before and during the planning of the Metal Titan but I suppose now it does seem to be a waste of gas. I do like the idea of steam being an alternative. " He thought for a moment, tapping his chin with an index finger. "This is only Mark One, a prototype, so if it doesn't work well with gas I'll try steamfor Mark Two." Mitsuo thought for a moment, 'I'm putting myself into a lot of work... "Mark Two"? I didn't plan on building another, I was just going to hope that this works first try. '

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Cora nodded and looked at the titan again, "You shouldn't work that much, you know. Maybe a bit but not that much."
She yawned and sat down somewhere on the floor.
"Dammit...I'm so tired I could sleep right away.", she whispered, "Do you have coffee? Or anything else to keep me up?", she asked him.

Cora normally never drank coffee but now she was just too tired and she needed to stay up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:24 pm

"I would have to go to my house and get that for you, " Mitsuo replied,  "so if you don't mind waiting I could go make you a cup... you'd also have to tell me what you want in it like milk, sugar. " He patiently waited for a response.  Mitsuo was not a fan of coffee, he was more of a tea person. Mitsuo stretched while fighting back a yawn. 'It's yet another slow day so far for the shop,' he thought, 'I wonder if it's because of me...'

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shimura Works RP (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Shimura Works RP (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next