A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.

Live Action Movie 2015-08

Share | 

Just Another Patrol (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Patrol (Open)   Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Reia ignored the MP's remark. "I should get to the bakery. Good day," she said, excusing herself. Then she turned and walked away.

It was already past noon. Reia was sure that her special order must be ready by now. However, when she arrived at the bakery, the baker informed her that it wouldn't be ready for several hours. "Tch," Reia huffed. Did it really take that long to make?

Her stomach let out a growl. It had been hours since she last ate, and Reia was hungry. She glanced around the shop, taking in the sweet smells that surrounded her. "While I'm waiting, I'll have one of those," she said, indicating a batch of large cinnamon rolls.

After purchasing her food, she went outside and sat at one of the tables in front of the bakery. As she ate, she watched people pass by. The atmosphere inside Sina was visibly different from that of Rose. Here, everyone was so carefree, as if the titans didn't exist. There was also no lack of food or money here in the interior. So instead of worrying about survival, they worried about the latest fashion trends. Reia found herself slightly annoyed by their materialism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Patrol (Open)   Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:32 am

Orchid simply shrugged and continued her patrol.
Another MP came running up to her, panting as she tried to catch her breath.
"I'm sorry. . .I ran as fast as I could, but. . .I'm here to patrol with you."
Orchid gave an amused chuckle, and looked around.
Down the road, she noticed a kid getting beat up by other kids.
She shrugged. Might alleviate some of her boredom.
She walked up to the kids, brandishing her rifle, the other MP behind her.
"Mind explaining what's going on?" she inquired, gaining the kid's attention. . .and fear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Patrol (Open)   Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:23 am

By the angel, that cinnamon roll was good. After finishing her lunch, Reia still had about two hours before her order would be ready. So she decided to return to the dress shop she and Levi had visited during the Festival of Lights to pick up their clothes.

The shopkeeper welcomed her in the same cheerful, controlling manner that she did last time. "Darling! I have your clothes. Come, come, this way." She led Reia to the back of the store, where several garment bags were hanging on a rack. "Here we are!" she exclaimed, snatching a bag and scurrying to the counter. She placed the clothes in a box, placed the box in a bag, and handed it to Reia. "You have a good day! And do come back, darling."

Reia thanked her and left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Patrol (Open)   Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:25 pm

One kid recovered, and puffed out his chest, glaring at her.
"None of your bus-"
The butt of Orchid's rifle slammed into his foot, making the kid howl in pain. The other MP gasped behind her, but Orchid ignored her.
"I'm going to ask again, you snot-nosed brats. What's going on here?"
The bullies looked at each other, and ran off, crying, one limping.
The beat-up kid smiled at her, then ran off too.
The other MP glared at her, but stayed silent.
"Shall we move on?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Patrol (Open)   Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:34 pm

Reia's arms were full of bags. Rather than carrying them around Stohess for the next hour, she decided to sit down by the river. The water was a beautiful crystal blue. Reia wondered where it came from. Was there a lake somewhere, far outside the walls? Or did this water come from the ocean? Reia had, of course, never seen the ocean. She wasn't technically even supposed to know about it. However, growing up in the palace, she had discovered a lot of forbidden knowledge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Patrol (Open)   Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:12 pm

Sebastian sighed as he skipped stones at a small pond near his house he was dressed in unusual clothing for him a pair of overalls and his green shirt he had his dress shoes on as well it was his only off day might as well wear his birthday suit, Sebastian yawned and mittens up the ball of fur was losing his coat and looked like a hairless bear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Patrol (Open)   Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:07 am

Orchid sighed as she kept patrolling, the other MP, Gabriella, behind her.
After a minute or so, she came across a strange sight; a guy in overalls, and little else.
Gabriella whistled.
"Nice." she praised, her eyes roaming. Orchid thought he looked familiar, an pd after a moment, realized that it was Sebastian.
"Well, color me impressed." she admired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Patrol (Open)   Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:59 am

Reia watched as a group of teenagers walked past, talking and laughing. There were three boys and two girls. The similarity to her friend group in Shiganshina made Reia think back to five years ago.

Before the fall, they had been just as happy and carefree as these kids were now. They did anything and everything, as long as they were together. After Shiganshina, they enlisted in the same Training Corps class so they could all fight the titans. Her sister joined them, and even though they knew a dangerous life was ahead, they couldn't have been happier.

Then Reia was recruited by the Scouts three months into training, and she hardly saw her friends until they too had graduated. Three of them joined her in the Scouting Regiment. Andrew had gone to the MPs, and Christine to the Garrison Regiment. Still, they found ways to see each other, and they were as close as ever. Until two months later, when the new recruits had their first mission outside the walls. CJ and Cooper didn't come back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Patrol (Open)   Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:16 am

Sebastian stretched and walked back towards his house he threw the cat up into the air and smiled as the cat meowed in slight anger it didn't like being thrown, he opened the door to his house and sat in one of his chairs he sighed he didn't like being off of work boring In his eyes to be off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Patrol (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Just Another Patrol (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2