A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.

Live Action Movie 2015-08

Share | 

54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Sebastian Finally came to, he grumbled something then looked at Nick, "No prob bob..." he said silently as he walked up to Orchid and Ernest he knew Ernest well slightly he knew he ran into him one time from the scout legion HQ he thought...his mouth said something stupid though, "So is it a threesome or not?" his sleepy mind still not working you see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. E

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:20 pm

"I'm glad I helped. You know, people aren't all as bad as you think they are." Ernest said, as coherently as he could at the moment. Orchid's smile, it was... nice. And her laugh, well, Ernest was surprised she knew how to laugh.
He was about to say something else, but then he heard two more voices. One was that guy from the tavern who had joined them, the other was some dude.
"So, is it a threesome or not?" The guy said.
"Oh. Shit." Ernest's mind said.
"I dunno." His mouth said. It really didn't want to cooperate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:14 am

Nick overheard what Sebastian just muttered. "What did you...What the fuck?" He was shocked of hearing something like that from Sebastian. He did not knew Sebastian was into that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:24 pm

Orchid blinked once. Twice. Three times.
Things had. . .escalated quickly for her.
"I. . .I don't. . ." Orchid's head was swimming, and she couldn't think straight. What was she still doing here? Why hadn't she gone inside? Why weren't her feet moving?
Instead of doing something productive, Orchid simply stood there idiotically, her mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water, which was how she felt at the moment.

Why didn't she bring another drink with her? She could really use a drink right now. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:32 pm

sebastian wrapped arm around orchid and smiled, "I'm just playin' time for me to say goodight dollface." with that he planted a swift kiss on her forehead and nodded to Ernest before walking over to nick, "Yo let's go to the shop, got some cakes and stuff made for ya."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. E

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:27 pm

"Well. That was slightly awkward." Ernest said after a long silence.
"I'm sure Sebastian didn't mean anything. Just had a few drinks too many is all." The lance corporal said. He cracked the door to the HQ open.
"I guess you want to get home now." He said to Orchid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:29 pm

Orchid opened her mouth, then winced as she heard the Commander yelling at people from inside the HQ.
". . .On second thought, let's avoid the CO. I don't think he'll appreciate our night off."
The woman was having a wonderful time, she did NOT want to put up with his bullshit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. E

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:45 pm

"Yeah, he's in one of his moods." Ernest said, shutting the door. The CO was a person who expressed himself primarily through yelling, and Ernest's head was beginning to ache. He didn't need to deal with being yelled at.
"So, er, how are we gonna pass the time?" He asked.
"Don't sound like a creep don't sound like a creep." He thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Orchid shrugged.
"Well, I'm a bit hungry. Where's the best place to eat around here?"
She normally ate all her meals at the barracks, she never spent time outside.
This whole experience was fairly new for the MP, and her head was still spinning from it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. E

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:57 pm

"Well, a lot of places are closed this late. But I know this one restaurant that claims 24-hour service. And their food's decent, too."
Unfortunately, the owner of the joint didn't owe Ernest anything. He wasn't exactly a big fan of the Military Police, either. But it'd be better than standing outside of headquarters all night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:00 pm

Orchid have a huge grin. What was wrong with her?!
"Good. I'll pay this time, don't worry."
Orchid never had reason to spend the money she earned from police work, so she had quite a bit saved up.
"Well, what are we waiting for? Lead the way, sir!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:34 am

"Well, thanks mate" said Nick to Seb."But I am not precisely in desires for pastries and sweets at the moment. Maybe tomorrow I can pass by your shop." He did not wanted to be seen in Seb's shop, because it may be bad publicity for his own bakery. He overheard Orchid and Ernest. "Hey, about that restaurant, maybe we can go eat right now. Perhaps the food will do anything to your.." Nick paused a moment to see Sebastian's condition. "...state"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:44 am

Sebastian nodded then shouted back to Orchid and Ernest, "Hey! we're eating with you guys!" he then ran a hand through his hair, he was kinda a mess, not much though he stretched and took out a flask full of green tea sipping from it he yawns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. E

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:28 am

"Alright then. Follow me."
Ernest led the group through the empty streets of Hermiha district to a small building, built from wood and stone. Sure enough, there were lights visible through the windows. He opened the door and stepped in. The owner of the joint, a pudgy, red-faced man, was about to yell something very rude about the MP's, but Ernest quickly interrupted him.
"We're not here to cause any trouble, Horatio. Just to eat."
Horatio, the owner, was about to yell again, but then calmed himself. "Alright, fine. What'll it be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:20 am

"So, what is good here?" He was about to add "..and cheap", but he did not wanted to seem poor in front of new people. He really did hope that he had brought enough money to pay for his meal. He was too proud to accept charities. He hoped they did not drank any liquor here too. He could not tolerate it. He would threw it out in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. E

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:15 am

"The salted pork is particularly good." Ernest answered.
"Speaking of which, I'll take an order of it." He told Horatio. Meat was a rare delicacy in the walls, and only restaurants in the interior could afford to serve it legally.
Ernest's intoxication was wearing off, and his head felt like someone was pounding away at it with a sledgehammer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:08 am

"The same for me please" said Nick with a nod an a smile. He turned to Orchid. He was trying to ask her what did she wanted, but nothing but air came out of his mouth. He then quickly turned to Seb and asked him "What are you having?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:28 pm

Orchid simply shrugged her shoulders.
"I'll have salted pork too, and I'm paying for it all."
The cynical woman was still completely drunk, or she would never offer this kind of thing.
She reached into her pocket where her money was.
"Seb, what are you having?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:34 pm

Sebastian laughed slightly, "Whatever the rest of you lovely people are having.." He murmured a hangover coming into his mind he felt a ache in his head, "Then some rest i have a major headache.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. E

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:16 am

"Few drinks too many, eh?" Ernest said.
Soon the four orders of salted pork were on the table, and Ernest was already tearing into his. After all, meat helped cure hangovers. Wait, no, it didn't. "But it should." He thought to himself between bites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:07 am

Orchid chewed the meat, not really tasting anything but salt. It reminded her a bit too much of the fish she ate as a child. She was starting to regret this.
"It feels like I'm eating a strip of solid salt." She muttered, grimacing.
"I almost prefer the fish to this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. E

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:31 am

"Fish is rare even in the interior." Ernest said. "How'd you get it?"
When he asked, it struck him that he really knew very little about Orchid, other then her deserting her squad back in Trost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:36 am

Sebastian laughed and fell face forward on the table his chin on it, "Aren't wall a pile of fish in this place?" he hummed falling backwards his head lolling back as he closed his eyes snoring seconds later he would more then likely wake up later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:44 am

Orchid frowned.
"My father was a fisherman in Shiganshina district. When we moved to Wall Rose, we kept the contacts and the fish for awhile."
Talking about her father was . . .Difficult, but made easier by her relaxed mood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. E

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:55 am

"Shinganshina? Were you there when that giant titan appeared?" He asked.
Ernest was born in the interior, he had only heard about the breach of the walls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)   

Back to top Go down

54 dead titan heads on the wall (will contain drunkenness, possibly implied sexual content. Fairly warned be ye, RPers.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next