A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.

Live Action Movie 2015-08

Share | 

The flicker of light-part 1 (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Kano

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Stationary Guard

PostSubject: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:27 pm

Alex sighed silently before checking his saddle bags, he wasn't allowed here but he decided it would be a nice little treat for his arm getting better as well as his back, and now that he was healed and able to fight back he wouldn't have to worry but then again last time he thought that he, Ryo, and Vas were ambushed by thirty or so titans. Alex shrugged lightly as he smelled the crisp morning air perfect time to go riding.

Alex mounted the horse and took off through the ruins of the old city's that stood over one hundred years ago. this place was a ghost town now, from what he heard no one here made it to wall maria or rose they all died before the same day the titans attacked, Alex held back tears his great great grand father lived in this place a long time ago before it happened. all of a sudden he heard something, something he never thought he would hear again the soft purr of a cat. Alex looked down to see a small tabby kitten looking up at him, he smiled and picked the animal up with one hand he then put it in a side saddle bag, it seemed that he would be able to make a good day out of this after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:15 am

Leif wandered outside of the wall. It's been a long time since I transformed... He thought to himself scratching his head. A month? Month and a half? 2 months? I lost track... Leif thought aggravated by his situation. its been 7 weeks since the visit to the forest... He thought looking up. He saw a figure and a horse in the distance. Someone alone like that is going to get themselves killed... Well i guess i'm no better... But that's different! Leif tried to assure himself. Am I really beginning to think of myself as inhuman? He thought to himself. As he approached, he saw the man mounting his horse. Leif noticed something, That guy's not even a scout! He's a garrison! What's he doing out here? Leif thought exasperated. Well, Vas is a different story, at least after associating with me and Kena.... Leif thought, trailing off. Kena... He thought sighing. Kena got dangerously ill soon after the incident at the forest, and as a result was sent to the city, meaning that Leif couldn't visit her. Philosophies aside, i should probably help this guy Leif said watching as the man picked up a cat. Hello Leif said crouching over the man and his companions. Oh crap! He thought to himself, We are in titan country! And he can't here me... so an attack is imminent! Leif thought to himself, putting his hands over his head as his spines folded down into a protective ridge over his nape. Please don't attack me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Kano

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:31 am

Alex heard the stomping behind him and knew a titan was approaching he saw as it crouched down over him ready to pick him up and swallow him whole, why? i just got out here..wait is that, it is! leif! he just noticed as he turned his head around it was the exact same titan he had saw when he was on the wall with Vas, he stood and jumped off the side of the horse before walking over to the titan, he waved up to him and smirked slightly, "Oi Leif don't tell Vas or Ryo i'm out here okay? and since your already here why don't you follow me, if I'm gonna help Vas babysit you i might as well see what you can do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Webmaster

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:10 am

Kaito was walking Armu outside the walls, Luke also decided to come at his own discretion , although Kaito thought against it. Kaito didn't often take Armu out inside the walls, plenty of people within' the walls were terrified of him, although he wouldn't even hurt anyone without Kaito's signal to do so, Armu was very loyal to Kaito and it can be seen clearly. Kaito sighed as he rode his horse with Armu trailing behind, exploring and running around, not going too far away, staying within' sight, in the distance Kaito saw a titan, the same titan that was within' the walls, he knew it was a person, as he knew Luke was also a titan at the same time, Luke was a titan shifter just like that titan, and you could tell too, they acted differently, and acted differently. He knew for sure that the titan in the distance was a titan shifter just like Luke. Titan shifters were unpredictable in Kaito's mind, they really are, but having Luke in his team was very helpful and quite useful.

Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:14 am

Luke raised an eyebrow at the sight of the titan and was eager to attack it even if it was a human, Luke was very edgey and jumpy after the last mission he was on when he almost lost his life to a titan, but due to his titan shifting abilities, he probably would of survived anyways. Luke looked at his hand and back up at the titan, quickly he drew his small knife from his pocket, hopping off the horse he cut his finger with it, transforming into a titan loudly and violently, as he roared and looked down at Kaito he grinned and grunted, looking back at the the titan, charging seemingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Kano

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:54 am

Alex saw the titan charging towards Lief and growled before drawing his blades, he shot a hook out of his 3-D gear and went flying to a nearby building, he waited till the titan was close enough and shot his hook towards the titan hoping he would make a clean hit, if he did he would use some gas to spin around and simply slice the titans nape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Webmaster

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:40 am

Kaito grunted, "God damn it Luke.", he shot his hooks up into the trees, flying through them easily, drawing a single blade he held it tightly, he flew onto Luke's nape. As he landed he saw the garrison soldier charge towards Luke, he drew his dagger with his left and held it tightly, as the soldier went to strike, Kaito raised his weapons to collide with the garrison soldiers blades effortlessly.

Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:45 am

As he neared the other titan he stomped his feet forwards in front of him to stop quickly, raising his fists he felt Kaito land on his nape swiftly, his bony figure stood in the brisk wind faced with the other titan, Luke quickly made a combat stance that seemed human like. His skeleton like shape made him seem grim with the smirk he wore as well. He saw the garrison soldier near him, but he knew his commander, Kaito would stand up for him. It took Luke to get closer to realize that the titan wasn't a regular average one, it seemed to have intelligence, another titan shifter? He thought, no, couldn't be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Kano

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:11 pm

Alex growled as he clashed blades with the scout member "Sir! i order you to stop attacking Leif with your titan! he is not against us he has been helping garrison keep the titans out of wall maria!"" Alex looked at the titan he was standing on and shook his head if this was another titan shifter he couldn't attack him, he could be killed if he did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vasquez Dawson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:43 pm

Vasquez was supposed to be supervising Leif as usual, but somehow, the spined-titan had managed to escape his presence. Shooting the left and right hooks from his 3DMG into various trees, Vasquez easily managed to glide through the forested wild lands in hopes of finding Leif. Vasquez landed on a branch and noticed 2 soldiers and 2 titans. One of the titans was Leif and the other two soldiers were Alex and Kaito. Vasquez spoke softly to himself, "Yes, leave it up to Alex and the Survey Corps to create a scene once again."

Vasquez shot both of his hooks into another tree to get closer to the soldiers and the titans. "Alex! What the hell are you doing out here with my titan!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:17 am

Leif spun as he felt another titans steps. He watched as the other took a human fighting stance and smirked. This seems to be another like me, but... able to transform to and fro... Leif thought to himself. He heard Vas approach and saw a man near the other titan. This could end painfully... To say the least, Leif thought to himself as he saw Saliva dribble from the smaller titans mouth, smoking when it hit the ground. Leif took a stance, his arm blades extending as he encased the front of his left forearm in a boney case. I don't want a conflict, but i really do have to be ready for one, him and his buddy don't seem ready to back down. Leif thought as he covering jaw in a shell of bone, creating razor sharp teeth like extensions on the end. Leif flinched as he felt the unfamiliar feeling of not only creating bone, but morphing his own as he shifted his right forarm into a razor sharp blade, ending at the elbow. Leif turned, his eyes glowing a slight tinge of silver. Make your move Short-stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Webmaster

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:43 am

Kaito sighed, resting at Lukes nape, shooting both his hooks into each side of the titans shoulder blades, holding him in place. He had his back against it's neck, guarding it seemingly. He held his blades in hand, slowly speak in a monotone voice, "Luke, another titan shifter stands before you, I can't stop you without killing you, and I won't. Your move, attack or come to your senses."

Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:50 am

Luke watched as the other titan got it's self into a combat stance like way, shifting his feet he eyed it, seeing it's form and odd look to it's structure, to him anyways it seemed that way. His eyes grew a brighter green as he stared at the other titan, he heard a voice, as he turned his head slightly he recognized the person to be garrison, oddly enough he's heard and seen this person before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Kano

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:22 am

Alex nodded to the scouting legion member before looking into the titan's eyes he heard a buzz in his ear and the sound of that he knew this person but he shrugged it off and gave the titan a slight smile before looking at Vas and shrugging, he didn't even know why leif was out here but he was.

Alex jumped off the titan before using his gear to swing around some trees and then landing on Leif's shoulder, he took the end of his sword and hit Leif on the side of the head, they didn't need him getting in a fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:16 am

Leif looked over at alex, It's not my fault! He started it! And I am much more likely to die in this situation, despite me being 12 feet taller! Leif thought exasperatedly at alex, still attempting to speak. Hopefully that other guy will be able to convince him not to attack me, but I can't just let someone kill me! Leif said relaxing out of his stance. And if we have this much firepower, why aren't we taking back area, Like Trost? Leif thought sitting down, cross legged. Hey Vas. Leif thought, waving at him. I can try to Convey peace you two, but he doesn't look to friendly...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maikeru
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Luke grunted in a light agreement with Kaito, he lowered his fists, stepping over to the other titan shifter with his fist out, seemingly for a fist pump to show a truce. A grim smirk can be oddly seen on Luke's titan form face. The eyes of the titan seemed to dim and the acid stopped irradiating the titans body. In a demonic and deep sounding voice, with a hint of intelligence to a degree. Anyone that paid attention to what he said most likely could make it out, "Trost."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:01 pm

"Trost"
Yeah Trost Leif thought almost fist pumping the other titan, but did so after changing his arm sword back into a hand. Leif stopped, shock shooting through his limbs. You can hear me!?! Leif thought absolutely shocked, And not only that you can speak! Unbelievable, a few extra meters instead of Being able to read other titan shifters minds, speech, AND the ability to transform back! Talk about being shortchanged. He thought exasperatedly. Still, its good to know I'm not the only one like this Leif thought giving as close to a grin as he could without lips. But seriously, you have a pretty cool power over... Acid? I think it is? Leif said gesturing towards the pores where the acid had leaked out during their little... Argument?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The flicker of light-part 1 (open)    

Back to top Go down

The flicker of light-part 1 (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1