A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:29 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.

Live Action Movie 2015-08

Share | 

All Out Massacre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vasquez Dawson

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Stationary Guard

PostSubject: All Out Massacre    Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:03 pm

Vasquez stands on top of the ravaged Wall Maria.  This wall had been completely decimated by the Armored and Colossal Titan attack a few years back.  It had never been repaired to the the rapidly increasing amount of titans in the area.  Life was devoid from every single district within this wall and nature had began to reclaim the land within the Shiganshina District.  There had to be at least a few hundred titan roaming within these walls, both normal and abnormal.  

"This might actually be the day I day...how pitiful.  How the hell am I supposed to kill all of these titans without getting killed?  I won't be as lucky as last time.  Last time I fought a couple of titans, I nearly broke my arm....but then again, that was Alex's fault."

Vasquez walked over to the edge and began to pick out the titans he would kill first.  This was more than likely the last day he would be alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: All Out Massacre    Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:25 am

Leif walked along the wall,still stranded in his titan form, taking a look at the town he once called home. I heard Vasquez was taking out some titans here.. wouldn't want him to die, considering he is the biggest defense between me and an army of scouts and garrison. Leif saw him in the distance, standing on the edge calculatingly. But seriously, this many titans are really too many for a single man to seal up. he thought to himself, picking up his pace before Vasquez could charge to his untimely demise. Still, I really have to get Vasquez to tell me what happened in that forest... He thought rubbing his head. He reached his friend, as many would say, crouching over so that Vasquez could speak to something that's face isn't 10 times higher than his. Leif looked around, noticing the lack of other soldiers. On the bright side, I don't have to look at hardened veterans piss themselves in fear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Kano

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: All Out Massacre    Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:38 am

Alex wasn't allowed to be on the walls but then again when did he listen to his leader? his arm was wrapped in bandages that went over his shoulder and back again, Alex walked over to Vas and smirked before pointing towards a titan that had spikes on his back,

"Oi, that the one were supposed to be babysitting?"" Alex couldn't tell at this point he had been studying titans again and his hanji side had been showing again, he stretches the one available arm and yawns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vasquez Dawson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: All Out Massacre    Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:34 pm

Vasquez looked at Alex and back at Leif, he had apparently made his way to the top of the wall. Vasquez was confused when Alex asked him if "that one" was the one they were supposed to be babysitting. Leif wasn't even suppose to be near this wall or on top of it for that matter. Vasquez placed his face into the palm of his right hand and looked back at Alex.

"Yeah that's him alright, his name's Leif. Get used to seeing him around a lot because he helps me with most of the military stuff that the Garrison does."

Alex threw a salute towards Leif hoping that he would do the same. It would be a nice trick to show Alex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Out Massacre    

Back to top Go down

All Out Massacre
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1