A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.

Live Action Movie 2015-08

Share | 

Blue Exorcist RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Pink

PostSubject: Blue Exorcist RPG   Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:48 am

Assaih the realm of humans, Gehenna the realm of demons and the domain of the king of pain and death. Satan. Earth is now being over run by the demons of Satan's realm, there is only one hope left and they have a name. The Exorcists. Exorcists have spiritual powers that drive back and even destroy these demons eliminating their presence in the human world, there are no other ways to stop these demons and now the world depends on the exorcist.

What to expect?
On the site you can expect friendly staff, a great Rping experience, and a even better time here. So what is there to hate? I mean we will have some of the quickest responding staff you've seen on RP sites, I know everyone hates waiting. Now come on down to Ao no Exorcist RPG and join the fun we have to offer!

>>>>Play Now<<<<<
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pink

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist RPG   Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:50 am

Okey...the link doesn't seem to work here...Apologies ^^

Here is the link to the forum: http://ao-no-exorcist-rpg.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down

Blue Exorcist RPG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1