A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.

Live Action Movie 2015-08

Share | 

Eating in the main hall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalinde
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:42 am

Running from the fight, Rose turned and watched from outside Chris' room as they brawled. "W-what...Albus what are you doing?! You're going to hurt Chris!" SHe wanted to go and help Chris, but at the same time she didn't want to see Ablus get hurt either. As they continued their antics, she got more and more worried something could go terribly wrong. "Albus! Don't hurt him! It was my fault we went inside, I suggested we get something to eat!" Lying to an old friend felt strange, but she didn't want to see someone special to her get injured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:48 am

Sighs and wipes up some of the blood on Chris's mouth with his handkerchief they were friends, even though they fought he hopped this didn't end it, he sticks the thing onto Chris's Lips and gets some tape he tapes it onto his lips and sighs, "Come on Let's get him to the hospital..." He picks up Chris and puts his arm around his shoulder, (Army style carrying) and walks towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:53 am

'At least he has enough morality to not beat Chris up while he is unconscious.' Going onto his other side Rose put his other arm around her neck, which was quite a difficult process considering their difference in height. When they made it to the infirmary and placed him on the bed, she sat down at the end of it and looked to Albus. "If you don't mind, I would like to stay with him until the nurse gets here, sir."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:56 am

Nods as she asks him he sits across on the other side of the room, "I will stay here as well to apologize for what i did, I'm an ass for what i did, i shouldn't have done it but the main fact was you Both Didn't follow orders and that's what made me mad." he sighs and shakes his head "Just Chris has been like this for a while and i feel like he needs to learn his cool, Don't yell at someone who's pissed, i was working on papers in the forest and i had to wait until Night to find you guys! it just is gah!"
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:33 am

As he slowly started regaining consciousness he heard random stuff at the background. He couldn't clearly hear what everybody around him was saying. As he opened his eyes he saw that he was within another room lying on a bed. He turned his head downwards only to see Albus and Rose talking at the end of the bed. "Where...am...I?" He said with a trembling voice. Chris his head really hurt as well as he bumped into something when he flew through the room earlier. He noticed the blood was gone so he assumed the nurse just had treated him. "What...Happened..?" Chris put his hand on his head trying to see whether there was any blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:35 am

Smiles as he stands, he walks over to Chris and get's on one knee to be level with the bed, "Yo good to see your awake, i Kinda Punched you for being a smart ass, Just wanted to say I'm sorry about you know punching you." he stands back up and sits back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:02 pm

Albus had gotten up not even a minute later and left to go do something, though Rose didn't know what. Looking at Chris, she scooted closer to him so she could inspect his face. "Are you okay? I hope he didn't hurt you too badly. Ablus is....okay once you get to know him." Bringing a hand to his face she brushed her fingers along the purple blotch forming on his jaw. "Well, I don't think it's any worse than the bruise on your face, but once the doctor gets here, she'll check it out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoshino
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:13 pm

As Rose brought a hand to his face and touched the purple blotch he grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Thank you..for staying...Rose.." He looked up and saw that Albus had already left. "Seeing as i only passe dout and didn't have that much blood loss i assume it isnt something serious" Chris smiled, he was happy nothing serious happened as it probably wouldve worried her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalinde
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:32 pm

Her face flushed cherry red and her heart was pounding in her chest when he kissed her hand, but by now she was used to these strange things so she just went with it. "Y-you're welcome, Chris.." Looking to the side she thought about how these occurrences were related to him. "A-albus went overboard....I mean, he was the o-one who left without us!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoshino
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:43 pm

As her face turned red Chris smiled. "Well he is our superior, which means we can't do anything except listen to him...Since he is always right.." Chris looked sad when he said that, it has been common occurence for superiors misusing his power to give him crappy tasks. "I'm kind of used to this..in the slums i used to get beat quite a lot for being a smartass". He smiled and looked deeply into rose her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalinde
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:48 pm

Rose's face fell at the mention of the slums. "In the underground, if you were caught stealing someone else's food, they would kill you with their bare hands. I was small, so I managed to escape their notice most of the time, and when I was caught, I was fast enough to get away." Looking down at her lap she sighed. "I had no one then......I was alone for most of my childhood, running and hiding just to survive."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoshino
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:56 pm

He put his hand on Rose's head trying to comfort her."Well you were alone....right now you are alone no longer..."Chris coughed. It seemed the damage he got earlier finally got to him. While he was coughing he grabbed a small black book out of his pocket. He opened the book at a random page and showed it to Rose. After he stopped coughing he put up a serious face "You have to know something though...the only reason i'm here is because i got forced...I used to ba prisoner but because of the lack of personell i got forced into the scouting legion..." The page showed all of Chris his previous scammings the one at that page showed that he sold fake medicine to an old women which was supposed to help against the pain she had at the moment. "The reason i went..to prison in the first place is because I basically scammed people...I didn't knew any other way to make money with my background...This is also the reason im generally disliked..." He hoped the story wouldn't turn Rose away from him. It was the first time he told the truth to somebody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalinde
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:02 pm

"Well, I didn't scam people..." She let out a small laugh. "..but it's where I learnt to pick locks. Every few months I would go to the surface during the night and practice on peoples houses. If I managed to get it open, I would sneak inside and take some of their food, and then get back out before I was found out." Her smile disappeared when something came to mind. "Now that I think about it, I was caught once......I don't remember anything after that though, it's all clouded over."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoshino
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:13 pm

"Well i guess we have more in common than we thought" Chris smiled. "Luckily it's all over..the life we live now is quite the luxury compared to our past". He pulled Rose her head onto his chest while putting his arms around her. "I am more than happy i'm not alone anymore...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalinde
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Rose wrapped her arms around his waist and dug her face into his chest for the second time that day. "No, we're not alone anymore....." Smiling to herself she wrapped her arms a little tighter around Chris. 'I have someone important again......I can't lose him....I won't lose him...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoshino
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:46 pm

As chris started to feel a bit better. He started to sit up for a bit while still hugging rose. He slowly let go and kissed her on her forehead. and put the small book back where it belonged. "I think it's time for the nurse to check on me since i'm feeling a bit better, can you and get her for me Rose?" Chris hated staying here for too long not being able to do anything. As he remembered he still had a door to fix, again and he wanted to show rose something in his room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalinde
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:52 pm

Her face was still red, but she looked up at him and smiled. "Will do." Untangling herself from him she got up and began to walk to the office section of the infirmary. Knocking on the door the nurse came out and Rose brought her over to Chris. 'I hope it's nothing too serious.' She sat on a chair while the nurse examined him, and began to twiddle with her thumbs until she heard a cough. Rose looked up to see the nurse with one hand on her hip. "It's nothing that won't heal within the next couple of days. Bruising along his jaw and a busted lip."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoshino
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Seeing as it was nothing serious Chris tried standing up from his bed. He still couldn't walk straight but could balance himself with his two legs. He was thinking about all the stuff he needed to do when he came back in his room especially the broken down door. Since walking didn't go all too well he decided to ask Rose for help"Errr...Rose i think you need to help me back to my room hehe..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalinde
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:04 pm

"U-uh, okay, give me a second." She put his arm around her shoulders and her arm across his back to steady him. "Hopefully this passes....I don't want to help you walk everywhere the rest of your life." Giggling she faced forward again, startling herself since she almost walked into the door. With difficulty she opened it with one hand and closed it behind them. Rose stumbled along the way, first of all since he was taller than her by quite a large margin, and the fact that he did weigh more than she was used to handling. Making their way through the broken down door, she helped Chris onto his bed where she flopped down beside him, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoshino
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:20 pm

"Well i think it will be healed within a few days haha" Chris laughed while being supported by Rose to his room. As he noticed he was quite heavy for Rose he felt sorry for her having to support him all the way to his room. Once lying on his bed together with rose, he put his arms around her pulling her close to him. After that all happened he noticed quite some time has passed by. During the time he was unconcious the sun had already set. Chris was exhausted from all the events that had happened that day, he slowly started falling asleep while still holding Rose in his arms. Right before he fell into deep sleep he mumbled "Sweet dreams...my Rose.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalinde
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:34 pm

Her heart fluttered as she looked up at his face from their position. It was a strange feeling, and she didn't know what it meant, but it felt nice. It made her feel at peace, with all the tragedy that had followed her around her entire life. "Goodnight...Chris.." Closing her eyes, she let herself drift off into a deep, undisturbed sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoshino
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:29 pm

As the sun slowly started shining in Chris his room, Chris slowly woke up. He rubbed his eyes with his left hand only to notice Rose lying within his arms.He hugged Rose tightly against his chest before standing up from his bed. As he stood up he closed the curtain so the sun rays wouldn't get into his room anymore. He then put the blanket over Rose, tucking her in hoping not to wake her up as he was getting up himself.

As he stood in his room he noticed the door still being on the floor of his room. Sigh, guess i'll fix this together once she wakes up later. Seeing it wasn't time for breakfast yet he went outside of his room and started to sit against the wall watching the door so nobody would randomly enter while she was sleeping. He touched the wound on his cheek, it seemed to start to heal but it still hurted for a bit. Ouch! Guess i will have to wait several days before this is completely healed damn Parker..

He watched up, checking out the ceiling while being in his thoughts. Guess a lot has happened yesterday.... Remembering both the good and bad things that happened yesterday he crossed his arms and slowly started to doze off again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalinde
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Stirring in the bed, Rose slowly opened her eyes to see she wasn't in her own room. 'Where...Oh right...Chris..' She noticed he wasn't beside her any more, so she got up and walked around his room. Taking a quick peak outside the room, she saw him sleeping up against the hallway wall outside his door, so she went back inside. Grabbing his blanket she quickly went back to him and placed it around him. Making her way back into his room she opened his bathroom door and thought for a moment. 'Will he mind?...eh....but I really need a shower...I don't want to leave him there either...so I'll take a quick shower then.' Closing the door behind her she quickly got out of her clothes, turned on the water and hopped in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoshino
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:11 pm

As Chris heard the sound of his shower turning on he instantly woke up. "R-r-rose!...." He ran into his room only to see his bed being empty. He guessed she was taking a shower and that nobody entered the room while he dozed off. Just to make sure nobody entered the room while she was showering he sat on his bed watching the door waiting for Rose to finish showering.

While waiting for Rose he tidied the bed a bit cleaning up the room a bit in the process. He really hoped Parker wouldn't check the rooms while he was waiting on Rose cause getting caught would be troublesome for both of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalinde
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:31 pm

After drying her hair and putting her clothes back on she walked back into his room to see him cleaning up. Smiling to herself, she quietly came up behind him an d hugged his back. Relishing in his scent, her face heated up again and she mumbled a quick 'good morning'  while her face was in his shirt. Letting go she quickly backed up and turned to his bed and sat down, looking up at him. "Do you want to go get some breakfast, or do something? I would rather we try to avoid the wrath of Albus personally."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    

Back to top Go down

Eating in the main hall
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next